Procura, leading providers of Aged and Community Care software, are pleased to welcome Garry Neale as General Manager of Procura Australia. Working closely with customers, industry experts and partners, Garry is responsible for leading the strategic vision that will further strengthen Procura’s Australian software solution. “Garry has substantial experience in leading high performance teams and I am impressed with his hands-on approach to supporting customer needs,” says Warren Brown,President of Procura Group of Companies.
“As Aged and Community care evolves with new requirements like Client Directed Care, we feel that Garry’s insight will be invaluable in directing our investment in Procura’s Australian solution to ensure it meets and exceeds the needs of our customers.” As General Manager of Procura Australia, Garry will work closely with the team to identify market trends, build relationships with flagship accounts and assist in business development.Acting as a liaison with industry and government bodies, Garry will monitor the regulatory changes in the industry and their impact on Procura’s solution.
A seasoned professional with over 20 years in the software industry and more than 16 years in Sales Leadership and General Management, Garry Neale comes to Procura with extensive experience in building and leading high performance sales teams and executing successful go-to-market strategies. In his past roles as General Manager, COO, Client Executive, and VP of Sales, Neale has played a key role in launching products and solutions into new regions and developing leading practice methodologies.
- Wireless Health Market to Reach $38.51 Billion by 2016
- PROCURA STRENGTHENS AUSTRALIAN TEAM WITH EXPERIENCED IT PROFESSIONAL, KEVIN BERRY
- Philips distributes simple solution for the reduction of environmental pathogens commonly found in health care facilities
- HTM Speaks With Warren Brown, President, Procura
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring