Healthcare IT and Technology News December 19, 2011. Dehaier Medical Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ: DHRM) ("Dehaier" or the "Company"), an emerging leader in the development, assembly, marketing and sale of medical devices and homecare medical products in China, today announced that it has signed on three Romanian companies to distribute Dehaier's DHR-5L oxygen concentrators in Romania. This marks Dehaier's first entry into the European homecare medical product market. Ms. Rayna Dong, Director of Dehaier's International Business Department said, "We are delighted to establish cooperation with our new distributors in Europe.
To extend Dehaier's market reach, our international sales forces have actively sought distribution and OEM opportunities and have participated in international medical equipment trade shows. These activities also promote our market acceptance and brand awareness outside China. We believe that our homecare medical products, such as our full line of sleep-disordered breathing and respiratory products, are not only competitive in terms of quality and price, but also provide all-in-one solution to our end users. Going forward, we will continue to seek distributors to penetrate international markets." "Our partnership with those distributors in Europe will allow Dehaier to extend its footprint into Europe and marks a significant milestone forward in our international market development plan," commented Mr. Ping Chen, Chief Executive Officer of Dehaier Medical. "We believe that the market potential for our homecare medical products is well beyond the Chinese domestic market. In the coming years, we will continue developing the European and other international markets. As we pursue regulatory approvals in Europe and the United States for more of our products, we aim to sign on more international distributors to reach a wider global market."
About Dehaier Medical Systems Ltd.
Dehaier is an emerging leader in the development, assembly, marketing and sale of medical products in China, including respiratory and oxygen homecare medical products. The company develops and assembles its own branded medical devices and homecare medical products from third-party components. The company also distributes products designed and manufactured by other companies, including medical devices from IMD (Italy), Welch Allyn (USA), HEYER (Germany), Timesco (UK), eVent Medical (US) and JMS (Japan). Dehaier's technology is based on five patents and five software copyrights; additionally Dehaier has three pending patents, six pending software copyrights and proprietary technology. More information may be found at http://www.chinadhr.com.
- What Electronic Healthcare Records Do and What they Don’t Do
- Administration launches “Apps Against Abuse” technology challenge to help address sexual assault and dating violence
- Schneck Medical Center Selects Omnicell G4 Platform for Automated Medication Management
- Healthcare IT News
- Walsall Trust Automates Patient Transportation to Improve Efficiency
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring