(August 9, 2011) Brisbane, QLD – Procura Healthcare Systems, leading providers of Aged and Community Care software designed to support health care professionals, proudly welcomes Kevin Berry as Australian Product Analyst. Focused on assessing market needs and providing a strategic view on product advancement in Australia, Berry will work closely with Australian customers and partners to identify market trends and monitor the impact of regulatory changes on the industry and on Procura’s software for Aged and Community Care.
A seasoned IT professional, in his prior roles as CIO, Applications Manager and Business Intelligence Manager, Berry managed business and IT projects for large Aged and Community Care providers in Queensland. Key projects have included developing and successfully implementing a range of strategic projects for an Aged Care, Child Care and Fostering organisation with 70 sites in Queensland and project managing the upgrade of the patient and clinical solution for one of the largest not-for-profit hospital groups in Australia.
“Procura is committed to providing our Australian customers with an Aged and Community Care solution that enables them to meet their objectives,” states Warren Brown, President of Procura Healthcare Systems. “As a demonstration of that commitment, we are pleased to welcome Kevin to the team. His insight into the opportunities and challenges in the sector combined with his experience in working with a range of stakeholders, means that he intuitively understands and is able to communicate the relationship between business drivers and technology. We anticipate that Kevin will be instrumental in shaping the future direction of Procura’s software solution in Australia.” Berry has a BAppSc. – Comp and is a Prince 2 Certified Practitioner.
Procura provides the tools to streamline every level of an organization from the clinician at the Point of Care to the Executive Director and higher. Our proven workflow processes, business intelligence, and key data collection tools in both the office and the field provide efficiencies and assurances to drive an organization towards stability and growth. Procura is the software vendor of choice for home, community and aged care organizations across North America and Australia.
Over 12,600 users at more than 600 customer sites use Procura to manage over 69,000 employees. Our customers range from small start-ups all the way through to multi-site and franchise organizations. Headquartered in Victoria, BC, Procura has offices in Chicago, IL, Atlanta, GA and Toowong, QLD and offers a range of solutions for home health care providers including the Procura Home Care Solution, the Progresa Health System and ContinuLink.
For more information about Procura, please contact Vicky Browne at 1.877.776.2872 or visit our website at www.goprocura.com.
- Emanate Wireless Launches PowerPath Temp, Revolutionizes Healthcare Refrigeration Monitoring
- UPMC Partners with Vivify Health for Mobile Population Health and Chronic Care Management
- Four Leading U.S. Health Systems Sign On To Improve ICU Care With Philips Enterprise Telehealth Programs
- Nucleus Independent Living Enables Rapid Response to Care with CellTrak™
- Procura Attains Mobile Milestone Topping 3 Million Mobile Healthcare Visits
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring