Cisco and UnitedHealth Group are showcasing their Connected Care mobile clinic, which offers patients virtual face-to-face consultations with doctors located elsewhere to deliver high-quality healthcare services in in places where in-person physician visits might not be possible or practical.
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring