Intellect Resources, offering innovative and comprehensive consulting, recruiting and hiring solutions within the healthcare IT market, announced the promotion and addition of several team members in response to triple digit growth in 2012. As the healthcare IT industry evolves and the demand for creative and flexible healthcare IT solutions increases, Intellect Resources has been dedicated to meeting those changing needs with a team of relationship-driven industry experts since 1999.
John Pugh joined as Chief Financial Officer; Star-Michelle Smith as Vice President of Human Resources; Wendy Penfield as Vice President of Consulting Services; Eileen Dick has been promoted to Vice President of Technology; Cindy Orr has been promoted to Vice President of Go-live Services; Scott Berkson as Vice President of Recruiting Services; Susan Romine, Antonina Pavia and Shelley Talbot have joined as a Recruiters; Bettina Geselle and LaWanda Hodges have joined as Engagement Managers; Lori Hoffman and Brenda Templeton have joined the accounting department; and Ashley Pohl and Rhonda Auman have joined the administrative team.
“Intellect Resources is comprised of a tenured staff of experienced professionals and our recent growth necessitated adding to an already strong team. Wendy, Eileen, Cindy and Scott’s industry knowledge and dedication to their clients is unparalleled and their recent hire and promotions reflect that. Our unprecedented growth highlights Intellect Resources’ dedication to evolving with the changing healthcare IT market space. As the healthcare IT marketplace expands and grows, so must we,” said Tiffany Crenshaw, President and CEO of Intellect Resources.
These personnel additions are on the heels of triple digit growth for the Greensboro, North Carolina based healthcare IT consulting firm. Most recently Intellect Resources was recognized by The Triad Business Journal as a Top 50 Fast Growing Business, adding to a growing list of industry awards Intellect Resources received in 2012 including Modern Healthcare Magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare, HITconsultant.net naming Intellect Resources’ President and CEO Tiffany Crenshaw as one of the Top 12 Women to Know in Healthcare IT and the London Times recognizing Intellect Resources’ Big BreakTM as the solution to the healthcare IT talent shortage in the UK.
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems