DocDoc Pte. Ltd. the largest digital healthcare portal in Pan-Asia, announces the appointment of Juergen Specht to Chief Technology Officer based out of the company's global headquarters in Boat Quay, Singapore. From start-up to Fortune 500, from Berlin to Tokyo, Mr. Specht's career has spanned numerous industries including travel, software, fashion, consulting, photography, ISP's, advertising, mobile and now healthcare.
The technical accomplishments of Mr. Specht span decades. He is known as a visionary you can count on. Mr. Specht has led over 200 successful web and mobile launches since 1993. About 40.000 international companies use API's developed by him. There are more than 70 million registered customers using the eCommerce platform he developed for Rakuten Ichiba, Japan.
"Juergen Specht is a tech-trailblazer with over two decades of web and mobile experience," said Max-F. Scheichenost, President of DocDoc. "We're excited to have him on board. Juergen has a remarkable track record anticipating market requirements and delivering online solutions that solve critical problems. He's joining our company as CTO at just the right time to help us build a highly scaleable healthcare platform and technical infrastructure that will serve 500 million people living in South East Asia."
DocDoc recently joined forces with DoctorPage to create a combined company ideally positioned to drive more patients to doctors, deliver a better experience for patients and enhance services for its doctors. DocDoc already dominates the Singapore market, has a substantive foothold in South Korea, and plans to expand operations into three new countries by end of 2013. This makes DocDoc the preeminent Internet destination for health-related information and medical appointments in Asia.
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems