Scott Overhill has been appointed President of the Procura Group of Companies. Warren Brown, the former President, has assumed the role of Chairman of the Board with the Procura Group of Companies, redirecting his focus towards selected strategic initiatives and further growth globally of the Procura brand.
"Scott has built and maintained strong relationships with customers, prospects and partners," said Warren Brown. "He brings to the role not only experience as a senior executive but also a high level of knowledge and respect regarding the needs of home and community care around the world and health informatics globally. His perspective has and will continue to provide the organization with guidance towards providing our customers the highest level of service to support their business and their clients."
Scott has been a member of the Procura team for almost 21 years, most recently serving as the Vice President of Product Management and as Acting President for ContinuLink LLC. Raised in Victoria, Canada, he began his career working in Home Care operations. Working closely with Warren, Scott has been instrumental in product innovation, company growth, and guiding the company as it has become the leading home and community care software vendor in Canada, the United States and Australia. His international experience has put Procura at the thought leadership forefront for emerging areas such as Population Health Management, Client Centric and Consumer Directed Care, and Outcome Based Pathways.
"I'm honored by this opportunity to lead the Procura Group of Companies," stated Scott. "I am fortunate to have been surrounded, historically and presently, by extremely talented and thoughtful colleagues. I will continue to seek the insight of my peers, customers, and the market place as we evolve our products to best serve their needs."
Overhill continues, "I've spent much of my life with Procura, building a truly unique product and services company that provides end-to-end solutions that serve the entire continuum of care. It has always been our goal to serve all needs right up to the hospital door, whether a client is entering or leaving said door. For all these needs, we strive to be not just client-centric, but really customer centric: ensuring that the unique and special needs of our customers, and their clients, are met."
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems