Procura, leading providers of post-acute software, is pleased to welcome Gary Dixon as Procura's Senior Sales Executive for Western USA.
Gary comes to Procura with a long history in homecare, working both on the provider side of operations and as a homecare technology vendor.
"Gary brings a rich and fresh perspective of home health care to our team. His many years' experience with both Gentiva Home Healthcare and Accentcare Homecare give him a provider's perspective on current trends and issues in the industry," states Rebecca MacKinnon, Vice President of US Sales. "This past year we have seen sales in the United States increase by 300%, which has confirmed in my mind the importance of having Gary join our team as our dedicated Senior Sales Executive for the West."
As the Senior Sales Executive, Gary's focus is on developing and nurturing business relationships with regions near or on the West Coast of the United States. MacKinnon states that Dixon's implicit understanding of both the technology and provider sides of homecare is his competitive differentiator in the home health marketplace. Gary's strength is in recognizing and understanding the current needs and future vision of the agency in order for them to achieve their goals.
Gary Dixon joins Brian Gray, Senior Sales Executive in the Southeast, Kathy Pruitt, Senior Sales Executive for the Central territory, and Barbara Barr, Premium Account Manager, led by Rebecca MacKinnon, Vice President of US Sales.
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems