Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc., an established provider of home healthcare, medical staffing, and wellness services, has appointed Bart Kelly as its new vice president of human resources.
Maxim Healthcare Services In his newly appointed role, Kelly will lead the direction of human resources strategies focused on fulfilling Maxim's mission to be the employer, the provider, and the partner of choice in the healthcare services industry. Kelly will direct initiatives regarding enhancing employee experiences, strengthening performance management, and improving recruitment and retention.
"We are extremely excited to have Bart on our team. He is a leader who shares our passion for creating positive experiences for our employees, caregivers, patients, and customers," said Chief Executive Officer Brad Bennett. "I am confident his experience developing strong teams and infrastructures will be a strategic contributor to our long-term growth and success."
Kelly brings to Maxim more than 23 years of strategic professional experience, having served at several leading staffing, human resources, and financial organizations. His senior leadership history includes running enterprise-wide operational and financial initiatives, managing human resources and financial teams, and building and improving key stakeholder relationships.
Prior to joining Maxim, Kelly served as the director of financial operations at Aerotek, Allegis Group Inc.'s largest operating company. While there, he was instrumental in managing programs to increase employee diversity and retention and improve organizational knowledge through a structured professional mentorship program.
Prior to Aerotek, Kelly served in senior leadership roles for HFS Benefits, the Mather Companies, and T. Rowe Price. Kelly received his MBA and Bachelor of Business Administration degrees from Loyola University. He lives in the Baltimore, Maryland, area with his wife and two children.
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems