CareClix, a mobile health and telemedicine company based in the Washington, DC area, is collaborating with Coventry Health Care of Virginia to offer Coventry’s members telephonic and video access to a local physician, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The CareClix product links Coventry’s members to local health care providers for high-level health care consultations. Members will value convenience and flexibility as they are able to consult with physicians in the comfort of their own home or office.
This value-added feature is a fully secured platform enabling doctors and patients to interact any time, anywhere. “We are excited about the opportunity for our clients to purchase high-quality telemedicine services from the industry leaders at CareClix. The product complements our robust provider network and gives members an alternative option to access care on weekends and after-hours,” says Brian Corbey, VP of Sales at Coventry.
Tyler Graham, Service and Technical Director of CareClix, “Our organization is committed to both a superior technology platform that offers a virtual patient-doctor visit, and assisting organizations and government agencies in the safe and proper utilization of these technologies.”
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems