The U.S. Healthcare IT market has been growing rapidly and offering immense opportunities for players involved in the business.
The market is performing on the back of new product introductions and evolving industry standards. With the cloud computing making a buzz, the U.S. Healthcare IT market is poised to reach new heights. Increasing acceptance of E-health and M-health among medical professionals and hospitals; growing awareness for quality among patients; active participation of players; and new government measures towards rural areas will augment the market growth.
In their latest research study, “US Healthcare IT Market Outlook to 2017”, RNCOS’ analysts have identified and deciphered the market dynamics in important segments to clearly highlight the areas offering promising possibilities for companies to boost their growth. The market is slated to grow at a CAGR of nearly 22% during 2013-2017. The tremendous growth of the market is driven by factors such as rising adoption of EHRs/EMRs, propelling E-health market and remote patient monitoring.
In the report, the U.S. healthcare IT market has been studied in its market scenario, market components, potential growth areas, and key players existing therein. For market performance analysis, the IT hardware dominates the market by acquiring a share of around 53%, followed by IT services market and IT software market.
Further, the market has been broken down into four distinct component segments while their current and future outlooks to 2017 have been analyzed. In addition, the report also covers a detailed analysis of the potential growth areas which helped in clearly identifying and highlighting the segments that offer the maximum opportunity for growth in the country.
The study further delves into the detailed description of the major players in the industry covering description of their businesses and their recent developments. This will help the reader to gain a deeper insight into each key market player. Moreover, market drivers and trends have been discussed along with regulatory frameworks to provide an understanding of the market dynamics. In a nutshell, the research provides all the prerequisite information for intending clients looking out to venture into these markets, and facilitates them to devise strategies, while going for an investment/partnership in the U.S. healthcare IT industry.
- Redox Extends Capabilities of Salesforce Health Cloud with Patient Data from Electronic Medical Records
- Emanate Wireless Launches PowerPath Temp, Revolutionizes Healthcare Refrigeration Monitoring
- Mission Health Selects PeraHealth To Enhance Clinical Surveillance, Patient Safety
- UPMC Partners with Vivify Health for Mobile Population Health and Chronic Care Management
- Philips And Allianz Worldwide Partners Launch Connected Health Solution And Services In Germany
- Philips Enters New Agreement On Patient Monitoring Systems And Software With The Stockholm County Council
- Four Leading U.S. Health Systems Sign On To Improve ICU Care With Philips Enterprise Telehealth Programs
- National Decision Support Company Launches CareSelect
- TriZetto’s New QNXT Configuration Solution Enables Healthcare Payers To Rapidly Change, Launch Products For Success In Post-Reform Market
- Cognizant to Acquire TriZetto - Creating A Fully-Integrated Healthcare Technology And Operations Leader
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems