Oracle have announced that Beijing CAJ Senior Care Services Co. ("CAJ," also known as Right at Home (China)) has adopted Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) Cloud and Oracle Talent Management Cloud to help establish its HR management platform and improve HR management and efficiency.
With the project recently going live, the new HR system has completed the company's operational management platform that has been designed to effectively support the company's rapid business growth and expansion. Established in 2009 and following a social enterprise model, CAJ is a professional company providing quality senior care and home health care services for elderly, disabled and patients. It aims to become a leader in the elderly healthcare service industry by improving its service quality and personalized service, maximizing HR resources with leading service solutions, and cutting down individual customers' cost burden and overall social endowment cost.
CAJ needed to address many challenges at the early stage of business development, including how to recruit top talent, how to cultivate and train junior staff and how to manage staff. Oracle offers the industry's most complete cloud portfolio, Oracle Cloud, with high flexibility, best practices, easy deployment and high reliability. Because of its exceptional reputation and leading technology, CAJ chose Oracle to help it establish a HR management platform. CAJ hopes to leverage Oracle's global leading cloud platform and best practice to continuously innovate, and create the true value from HR. CAJ adopted Oracle's cloud services to help avoid large upfront investments.
Part of Oracle Cloud, Oracle HCM Cloud and Oracle Talent Management Cloud adopted by CAJ not only provide a good user experience on PC, iPad and iPhone, real-time BI analysis and internal social collaboration, but also integrate multiple functional models including Global HR, Payroll and Benefits, Recruiting, Onboarding, Learning Management, Performance and Goal Management, Talent Review, and Business Intelligence. The first stage of the project has already gone live after a two-month deployment period. CAJ intends to deploy Payroll and Benefits as well as the Performance Management in the next step. The full project is expected to be completed in 2014.
Through the deployment of Oracle HCM Cloud and Oracle Talent Management Cloud, CAJ can streamline the process of recruiting, training and management, realize dynamic multi-dimensional information collection and analysis based on organizational structure, and enable continuous innovation by integrating user experience and social platforms into a corporate talent management system.
- Redox Extends Capabilities of Salesforce Health Cloud with Patient Data from Electronic Medical Records
- Emanate Wireless Launches PowerPath Temp, Revolutionizes Healthcare Refrigeration Monitoring
- Mission Health Selects PeraHealth To Enhance Clinical Surveillance, Patient Safety
- UPMC Partners with Vivify Health for Mobile Population Health and Chronic Care Management
- Philips And Allianz Worldwide Partners Launch Connected Health Solution And Services In Germany
- Philips Enters New Agreement On Patient Monitoring Systems And Software With The Stockholm County Council
- Four Leading U.S. Health Systems Sign On To Improve ICU Care With Philips Enterprise Telehealth Programs
- National Decision Support Company Launches CareSelect
- TriZetto’s New QNXT Configuration Solution Enables Healthcare Payers To Rapidly Change, Launch Products For Success In Post-Reform Market
- Cognizant to Acquire TriZetto - Creating A Fully-Integrated Healthcare Technology And Operations Leader
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems