Napier Healthcare, a leading healthcare technology and services provider, today announced that it has been awarded the 2013 Promising Healthcare IT Company of the Year by Frost and Sullivan.
Frost & Sullivan Singapore Excellence Awards recognise companies that have pushed the boundaries of excellence to rise above the competition and demonstrate outstanding performance in the Singapore market. The award positions Napier Healthcare as a rising star in the healthcare sector for consistently offering global standard solutions that improve the quality, safety and service delivery of patient care.
“Napier Healthcare is awarded for its excellent performance as a total solutions provider with solutions spanning tertiary, secondary and primary care to urban, rural and home care. Napier also emphasises on regulatory compliance to provide customers with global standard solutions,” said Natasha Gulati, Senior Industry Analyst, Asia Pacific Health Care Practice, Frost & Sullivan.
Established in the late 90s, Napier Healthcare employs more than 270 healthcare and technology professionals with deep domain expertise. The company’s IT solutions are collaboratively developed with extensive inputs from industry veterans, clinicians, medical authorities and patients to meet the needs of small, mid-sized, and large private and public sector hospitals. Together with leading IT companies including Microsoft, IBM and HP, Napier Healthcare provides technology, infrastructure implementation and service support along with extensive training. Headquartered in Singapore, Napier has presence in USA, India, Africa, and the Middle East.
“The award underscores our commitment to innovate and lead in healthcare management systems and solutions,” said Karthik Tirupathi, CEO of Napier Healthcare. “Napier Healthcare is well positioned to drive technology adoption across the healthcare delivery value chain to benefit hospitals and patients. For example, the use of cloud and mobile platforms by Napier delivers significant value to the stakeholders of the healthcare industry.”
- Redox Extends Capabilities of Salesforce Health Cloud with Patient Data from Electronic Medical Records
- Emanate Wireless Launches PowerPath Temp, Revolutionizes Healthcare Refrigeration Monitoring
- Mission Health Selects PeraHealth To Enhance Clinical Surveillance, Patient Safety
- UPMC Partners with Vivify Health for Mobile Population Health and Chronic Care Management
- Philips And Allianz Worldwide Partners Launch Connected Health Solution And Services In Germany
- Philips Enters New Agreement On Patient Monitoring Systems And Software With The Stockholm County Council
- Four Leading U.S. Health Systems Sign On To Improve ICU Care With Philips Enterprise Telehealth Programs
- National Decision Support Company Launches CareSelect
- TriZetto’s New QNXT Configuration Solution Enables Healthcare Payers To Rapidly Change, Launch Products For Success In Post-Reform Market
- Cognizant to Acquire TriZetto - Creating A Fully-Integrated Healthcare Technology And Operations Leader
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems