CellTrak Technologies, Inc. the leading provider of mobile technologies for home and community care market located in Schaumburg, IL and with Canadian operations located in Cambridge, Ontario, and UK operations in London England, has been in business since 2006.
Today CellTrak is used daily to deliver millions of successful and compliant homecare visits throughout the markets it serves. CellTrakCARES, a volunteer outreach program launched in 2009 is built on the staff we have across the globe to give back to local community as well as international. This holiday season the group has given more than a 100 hours of volunteer time, built a wall of food for donation and sent food across the globe. After the Philippines typhoon disaster CellTrakCARES sent a donation to Feed My Starving Children to purchase the food to fill the care packages that volunteers create in teams.
CellTrakCARES volunteered their time in groups to pack up meals for feed my starving children (www.fmsc.org) all over the world. Teams of employees volunteered their time to assemble, package and ship the easy-to-prepare food blend. Over a few weeks and seven shifts of teams they packaged 714 bags of food. That totals 154,000 meals, and enough to feed 427 children for an entire year. While the formula they assembled was designed to save the lives of severely malnourished and starving children, the ingredients also improve the health, growth and physical well-being of children who are no longer in immediate danger of starvation. Since the donation was given for the food supplies, our team was able to package the food based on our donation this year. Employees in our Canadian office built a wall of food for a donation at the Cambridge Self Help Food Bank in Cambridge Ontario (www.cambridgefoodbank.on.ca). At the Cambridge Self-Help Food Bank, their services extend beyond simply providing food. They are more than just “a food bank”.
They provide both emergency and proactive services that help people either recover from or avoid another crisis. Our team “wall” totaled more than 200 pounds of food. As the number of families that need assistance continues to grow, our support is needed more than ever.
“The CellTrakCARES program is consistently giving back to the local communities in which we operate. This effort is an organization commitment. The employees who volunteer as part of the CellTrakCARES program are dedicated to making a difference and we couldn’t be happier to see all of our accomplishments through out the year” shared Michael K. Wons President and CEO of CellTrak Technologies, Inc.
CellTrakCARES is comprised of the employees of local businesses focused on volunteering and giving back to the communities where they work and live. While everyone is busy and bustling around the holidays, it is important to spend time helping support those who may be in need.
- Redox Extends Capabilities of Salesforce Health Cloud with Patient Data from Electronic Medical Records
- Emanate Wireless Launches PowerPath Temp, Revolutionizes Healthcare Refrigeration Monitoring
- Mission Health Selects PeraHealth To Enhance Clinical Surveillance, Patient Safety
- UPMC Partners with Vivify Health for Mobile Population Health and Chronic Care Management
- Philips Enters New Agreement On Patient Monitoring Systems And Software With The Stockholm County Council
- Four Leading U.S. Health Systems Sign On To Improve ICU Care With Philips Enterprise Telehealth Programs
- National Decision Support Company Launches CareSelect
- TriZetto’s New QNXT Configuration Solution Enables Healthcare Payers To Rapidly Change, Launch Products For Success In Post-Reform Market
- Cognizant to Acquire TriZetto - Creating A Fully-Integrated Healthcare Technology And Operations Leader
- BayCare Health System Recognized for Achievement in Electronic Medical Record Adoption by Leading Global Organization
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems