This year marks a significant milestone achieved by the Procura Group of Companies, the celebration of its 25 years as a global provider of software for home care, hospice, community care, aged, disability and residential care organizations.
Founded in 1989, the company is recognized as the leading post-acute software solution across the globe. Over 30,000 healthcare providers use the Procura Group of Companies software platform to provide care to more than 1.55 million home care patients and clients. The Procura Group of Companies is comprised of the Procura Home and Community Care System, the ContinuLink Homecare Platform, the Progresa Healthcare Systems, and Procura PeoplePoint Australia's community, residential, and financial solution. The software products and solutions are an integral part of technology and workflow processes that allow care providers worldwide to plan and deliver quality care in an efficient manner.
"During my twenty year tenure within the Procura Group of Companies, I have been fortunate to be involved with the evolution of our solutions to meet the needs of a growing global healthcare market," states Scott Overhill, CEO of the Procura Group of Companies. "Procura embodies a rich array of health solutions and platform technologies, which are fortified by our strategic partnerships and strong customer relationships. These elements have furthered our success as a global leader in providing software for home and community care, residential and financial systems."
Overhill continues, "Procura's 25 years in business demonstrates strength and stability with our company and our product lines; we look forward to continuing to meet the needs of our current and future customers. We've come a long way as a company, and as I once worked directly in the industry originally I still see the world from that perspective. Each day my reward is in seeing the organization continue to live our vision of being the information systems partner of choice for healthcare providers 'up to the hospital door'."
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems