The ContinuLink Homecare Platform announces an expansion of their Revenue Cycle Management module for home health providers. ContinuLink, the leading web-based enterprise software system, has added more financially focused tools to assist providers in creating better financial workflows and obtaining billing efficiencies. The ContinuLink solution will help providers improve cash flow management and profitability. The new Revenue Cycle Management solutions will be showcased at the National Association of Home Care and Hospice Annual Meeting on October 19, 2014 at booth #801.
The new financial tools are unique in their ability to simplify the complexities of dealing with Medicaid and multi-payer environments. A hallmark of ContinuLink is the ability for the software to manage all of an agency's programs including Medicaid, Medicaid Waivers and Managed Care. The new Revenue Cycle Management enhancements include an automated scheduling and authorization tracking system integrated into the software. This enhancement helps providers maintain compliance with all Medicaid payer requirements for payment. Robust payer profiling and agency specific customizable work-flows support staff in managing the agency in a compliant and profitable manner. These new tools ensure that only properly credentialed staff members are assigned to cases and that no services are provided that are not authorized.
"ContinuLink has always been the best solution for working with multiple payers and was created by a home care team specifically to manage those issues," stated Scott Brashears, CTO, The Procura Group of Companies. "Our Revenue Cycle Management tools excel at providing operational, billing, reimbursement, risk and automated authorization support reducing the overall cost of managing the business and adding to the bottom line."
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine
- Philips Debuts New Cloud-Based Clinical Analytics Dashboard To Enhance Patient Care And Staff Efficiency In Critical Care
- Mayo Clinic Reports Strong Performance in 2015
- Redox Extends Capabilities of Salesforce Health Cloud with Patient Data from Electronic Medical Records
- Divurgent Appoints Bert Reese Vice President, Portfolio Management and Innovation
- Sharp To Showcase Solutions At Healthcare Information And Management Systems Society Annual Conference
- Emanate Wireless Launches PowerPath Temp, Revolutionizes Healthcare Refrigeration Monitoring
- Mission Health Selects PeraHealth To Enhance Clinical Surveillance, Patient Safety
- UPMC Partners with Vivify Health for Mobile Population Health and Chronic Care Management
- Philips And Allianz Worldwide Partners Launch Connected Health Solution And Services In Germany