With a primary mission of helping payers and corporations understand and navigate the complex post-reform world of healthcare and achieve sales and quality objectives, an executive-level team of leading healthcare, pharmacy and employee benefit veterans has announced the expansion of Bentelligence.
“Applying Healthy Intelligence to Strategic and Tactical Planning.” Founded in 2009 as a market resource for leading insurers and pharmacy companies, Bentelligence is now expanding its products and services to encompass multiple industry segments, including innovative healthcare market research, strategic direction and business intelligence. Each industry segment is led by nationally recognized experts who provide hands-on senior level assistance and guidance to clients.
“Our entire team includes highly respected health industry veterans with cross-segment expertise and proven track records for achieving client success,” notes Randy Vogenberg, Ph.D., R.Ph., managing principal for the company. “Bentelligence mission is to provide actionable deliverables, within a fast-track timeframe, using highly experienced recognized industry leaders and data sources that are targeted, accurate and provide meaningful insights. Our commitment to clients is to provide an insightful and unique perspective on the market that will help drive product sales efforts across any industry segment.” Vogenberg is scheduled to speak on trends in biotech and pharmacy at The World Congress 3rd Annual Leadership Summit on Ancillary Products and Voluntary Benefits on Thursday, March 14.
About Bentelligence: Based in Monroe, Connecticut and led by a team of recognized and respected healthcare, pharmaceutical and employee benefits veterans, Bentelligence offers innovative healthcare market research, strategic direction and business intelligence to help clients understand their markets and stakeholders. Bentelligence primary mission is to provide actionable deliverables, using highly experienced talent and data sources that are targeted, accurate and timely. The company works with leading pharmaceutical and device manufacturers, health plans and other organizations working in the healthcare industry today and boasts a proven track-record of success.
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems