CitiusTech, a leading provider of healthcare technology solutions and consulting services, today announced it has integrated its BI-Clinical platform with SAP® BusinessObjects™ business intelligence (BI) solutions - including SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence®, SAP BusinessObjects Explorer® and SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards software; and SAP BusinessObjects Mobile and SAP BusinessObjects Explorer mobile apps - to offer advanced BI and analytics capabilities to healthcare organizations.
BI-Clinical leverages the native capabilities of SAP BusinessObjects BI solutions to offer clinical quality measurement and integrated clinical and financial reporting - including 20+ pre-built apps and 200+ quality measures for clinical, financial, operational and regulatory performance management. BI-Clinical leverages the native capabilities of SAP Business Intelligence solutions to provide enhanced visualizations with highly interactive data discovery, visualization and presentation tools.
As part of the partnership with SAP, CitiusTech will work closely with SAP to develop additional healthcare BI and analytics solutions using SAP BusinessObjects BI solutions and SAP's E-Care Data Connect component. E-Care Data Connect offers a vendor-neutral, multi-provider data model based on HL7, IHE and X12N standards.
"Through our partnership with SAP, we will help enable healthcare organizations to leverage SAP's best-in-class solutions used together with BI-Clinical's rules engine and pre-built BI and analytics capabilities," said Bimal R. Naik , Chief Client Officer at CitiusTech. "Customers of SAP Business Intelligence Solutions can now use BI-Clinical for integrated healthcare analytics across desktop, web and mobile devices."
As an SAP services partner in SAP PartnerEdge, CitiusTech has access to a much broader range of software tools and solutions for its clients. SAP PartnerEdge offers tools and resources that provide a strong foundation of support and collaboration that fosters unparalleled value and mutual business success for customers, partners and SAP. The program gives partners access to resources, services and benefits that will help CitiusTech build and maintain a successful partnership with SAP, which will help it to optimize business results for clients.
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems