dashboardMD, a leading provider of business intelligence reporting solutions for healthcare, announced today that it has formed a strategic partnership with e-MDs, a leading provider of electronic health records (EHRs) and practice management (PM) solutions. dashboardMD provides healthcare analytics via daily dashboards and intelligent reporting solutions that redefine how healthcare practices manage their business by completely automating revenue cycle monitoring.
Through the partnership, users of e-MDs will enjoy more insight into their vast amount of data to help them better manage their revenue cycle. With its seamless integration, the business intelligence capabilities of dashboardMD provide practice administrators with a higher level of oversight and an overall snapshot of their organization’s performance relative to their internal goals or industry benchmarks.
“dashboardMD is an exceptional out-of-the-box solution with a variety of pre-configured analytics and dashboards,” explained Patrick Hall, Executive Vice President of Business Development for e-MDs. “This solution gives our users a business intelligence (BI) capability above and beyond existing operational reports. User customization during implementation minimized training, and the wide range of functionality gives great, actionable insights into their data.”
dashboardMD’s state-of-the-art, cloud-based revenue cycle management tools include business intelligence dashboards with turnkey healthcare analytics and powerful ad hoc tools. The company offers its partners a tangible strategic advantage by offering proven, comprehensive analytic solutions for thousands of practices, users and providers.
“Our partners enjoy time to market and a tremendous value for their client base with very little work on their part,” stated Jose Valero, President and CEO of dashboardMD. “Our advanced reporting solution provides a perfect complement to the e-MDs integrated platform, and we’re looking forward to putting our solutions to work for the e-MDs customer base.”
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems