d-Wise Technologies, a leading life science and healthcare technology solution provider and Futrix Health, a leading healthcare business analytic software solution provider, announced today that they have signed a formal partnership to provide consulting, implementation and integration services for Futrix Health - a Risk-Management Solutions Platform - throughout the United States and Europe.
Futrix Health is a revolutionary data analysis solution for payers, providers, and other healthcare organizations that require population-based metrics for analyzing complex and disparate healthcare data. Data analytics for population risk management and business intelligence (BI) remain a primary focus for the healthcare industry—both in terms of delivering effective outcomes and getting ever-escalating costs under control.
The Futrix Health platform features flexible, “drill-anywhere” self-service business intelligence coupled with an analytic engine that empowers users to create virtually any kind of measure, grouping, or viewpoint and then freely analyze it across all relevant data sources. d-Wise specializes in delivering technology solutions and services to support data management, data warehousing, programming, analytics, and reporting. Over the past decade d-Wise has earned a reputation for exacting quality through numerous technology implementations by leveraging an extensive knowledge of SAS, systems implementation, integration and validation.
The ACA allows and encourages states to create health insurance exchanges (HIE) designed to make health insurance more competitive and affordable. These health exchanges provide a treasure-trove of primary data. To leverage that data asset, states can create their own business intelligence (BI) platform, utilize third-party self-service analytics, or make a substantial investment in one of the major solution providers of business intelligence and predictive modeling. The d-Wise/Futrix Health Risk Management solution provides a unique and affordable alternative that can rapidly deliver new insights and business value.
“Futrix Health’s Risk Management solution platform’s business focus, ease-of-use and affordability made a formal partnership quite attractive for d-Wise,” said Jack Shoemaker, VP Healthcare Practice, d-Wise. The platform has many advanced features that make it ideal for the analysis of population-based metrics. “We’re excited to be partnering with Futrix Health to help deliver this solution to the healthcare market, where we can leverage our extensive knowledge of SAS as well as our experience with healthcare systems, processes and data to deliver a complete self-service business intelligence platform.”
“The combination of d-Wise’s healthcare and risk management domain expertise along with the Futrix Health’s game changing healthcare analytic functionality provides a powerful solution for the healthcare industry,” adds Jack Duncan, CEO of Futrix Americas.
- Redox Extends Capabilities of Salesforce Health Cloud with Patient Data from Electronic Medical Records
- Emanate Wireless Launches PowerPath Temp, Revolutionizes Healthcare Refrigeration Monitoring
- Mission Health Selects PeraHealth To Enhance Clinical Surveillance, Patient Safety
- UPMC Partners with Vivify Health for Mobile Population Health and Chronic Care Management
- Philips And Allianz Worldwide Partners Launch Connected Health Solution And Services In Germany
- Philips Enters New Agreement On Patient Monitoring Systems And Software With The Stockholm County Council
- Four Leading U.S. Health Systems Sign On To Improve ICU Care With Philips Enterprise Telehealth Programs
- National Decision Support Company Launches CareSelect
- Siemens Healthcare Limited Expands Consolidation With New Assays
- TriZetto’s New QNXT Configuration Solution Enables Healthcare Payers To Rapidly Change, Launch Products For Success In Post-Reform Market
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems