Oracle Health Sciences today introduced Oracle Enterprise Healthcare Analytics Cloud Service, a cloud-based version of Oracle’s data management, warehousing and analytics platform with pre-built analytical applications and support for third-party applications designed especially for healthcare providers.
Oracle Enterprise Healthcare Analytics consolidates, integrates, validates and loads source data from clinical, financial, administrative and clinical research systems. This creates a single, comprehensive enterprise view, enabling healthcare organizations to make more informed decisions to improve financial performance, care quality and outcomes. The cloud-based version of Oracle Enterprise Healthcare Analytics enables organizations to speed deployment, substantially reduce up-front IT infrastructure investment and achieve unprecedented flexibility and scalability.
Health sciences organizations can also reduce risk with more predictable IT expenditures and 24/7 professional IT support and management, enabling them to focus resources on their core missions. Oracle Enterprise Healthcare Analytics can now be deployed on-premise, in the HIPAA-certified Oracle Health Sciences Cloud, or in a hybrid model that leverages both deployment models to provide organizations with maximum flexibility.
“Oracle Enterprise Healthcare Analytics provides healthcare organizations with fast, actionable business intelligence to improve outcomes, decrease costs and deliver more personalized care,” said Neil de Crescenzo, senior vice president and general manager, Oracle Health Sciences. “Now that it’s also available as a cloud service, healthcare organizations have new flexibility to quickly reap the benefits of this powerful solution, while ensuring world class scalability and security, more predictable IT costs and optimized management of this business-critical analytics platform.”
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems