Castlight Health®, Inc. (NYSE: CSLT) announced the availability of the Castlight Enterprise Healthcare Cloud featuring four new Solution Centers.
The Solution Centers provide a set of applications and services that enable employers to deliver cost-effective benefits, provide medical professionals and health plans a merit-based market to showcase their services, and – most importantly – empower employees to make informed healthcare choices with a clear understanding of costs and likely outcomes.
The Castlight Platform and the Castlight Data Interchange power each Solution Center.
“The Castlight Cloud builds on our pioneering transparency work – work that has served as an important starting point on the journey to create a merit-based healthcare market. Now, it’s time to cure enterprise healthcare. Because enterprise healthcare is not going to fix itself.” “As a global information and measurement company, we are focused on delivering actionable insights and innovative solutions that bring ongoing value to our clients,” said Brendon Perkins, vice president, Global Benefits and Mobility for Nielsen. “Similarly, Castlight's Enterprise Healthcare Cloud brings great value to our business by connecting our associates to health and benefits-related resources they need to make informed decisions.”
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems