Evolution1 – a WEX Company – a leading provider of cloud-based, consumer-directed healthcare and defined contribution payments and technology solutions – continues to strengthen its partner base with the addition of marquee partners such as CBIZ, Inc. CBIZ is the largest U.S. benefits specialist and a top 20 broker of U.S. business (as ranked by Business Insurance magazine, 2014).
With nearly 100 offices and more than 4,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S., CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level. Through the relationship, Evolution1’s industry-leading consumer directed healthcare administration platform will be available to CBIZ’s employer group clients through 1Cloud by Evolution1®.
“Evolution1’s simplified single end-to-end user experience stands far above the competition,” said Neal Devlin, director of operations for CBIZ Payroll. “We are excited to offer the most technologically advanced CDH administration software and benefits card to our clients, and we look forward to a long and mutually rewarding relationship with Evolution1, a true industry leader.”
Evolution1 converted CBIZ’s book of healthcare FSA and HRA accounts from CBIZ’s previous vendor. Evolution1 enables CBIZ to now offer a new integrated HSA solution as well as a true multi-account solution. Additionally, CBIZ will now bring mobile capabilities to its clients through the 1Mobile by Evolution1® app.
“CBIZ has built a powerful reputation by delivering on its mission to help its clients grow their business through successful employee benefits strategies,” said Jeff Brunsberg, chief market officer at Evolution1. “We are honored to become a preferred partner of CBIZ and to help further enhance the company’s best-in-class products and service.”
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine
- Philips Debuts New Cloud-Based Clinical Analytics Dashboard To Enhance Patient Care And Staff Efficiency In Critical Care
- Mayo Clinic Reports Strong Performance in 2015
- Redox Extends Capabilities of Salesforce Health Cloud with Patient Data from Electronic Medical Records
- Divurgent Appoints Bert Reese Vice President, Portfolio Management and Innovation
- Sharp To Showcase Solutions At Healthcare Information And Management Systems Society Annual Conference
- Emanate Wireless Launches PowerPath Temp, Revolutionizes Healthcare Refrigeration Monitoring
- Mission Health Selects PeraHealth To Enhance Clinical Surveillance, Patient Safety
- UPMC Partners with Vivify Health for Mobile Population Health and Chronic Care Management
- Philips And Allianz Worldwide Partners Launch Connected Health Solution And Services In Germany