iPatientCare, a market leader in Meaningful Use Certified Ambulatory EHR, today announced that Family Practice Care PLLC, a multi-specialty practice in Warren, Michigan, has chosen iPatientCare Electronic Health Records (EHR) solution after carefully evaluating many competing choices available to them as Meaningful Use certified EHR technology.
This adds to the already huge number of iPatientCare users within the State of Michigan.
“We chose iPatientCare because of its successful track record of implementing Meaningful Use EHR technology at thousands of primary care practices. Another reason for choosing iPatientCare was the confidence they instilled in us while convincing us that they can implement the EHR in time for this year’s Meaningful Use deadline. With more than eight providers today and growing, we needed a product that scales up to our operations, satisfied our expectation of the speed because we a very busy practice, and also from a company which can provide us with an extra-ordinary implementation, training, and ongoing support. We decided to go with iPatientCare EHR towards the end of August and were amazed to see them deploying their competent professionals so quickly that we were live by October 1st! I am yet to hear any EHR going live within such a short duration”, said Saima Khan, MD, Family Practice Care.
“iPatientCare EHR is indeed extremely easy-to-use, intuitive, and customizable to implement our practice’s workflow appropriately. We have providers who have been practicing medicine for more than 40 years and I am amazed to see them charting electronically using iPatientCare”, continued Saima Khan, MD.
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems