OmniMD™, a division of Integrated Systems Management Inc., announced that its OmniMD electronic health record (EHR) has earned the Surescripts® White Coat of Quality distinction for technology vendors for 2012. “Earning the Surescripts White Coat of Quality for 2012 for OmniMD EHR is an important recognition that we uphold the highest standards of quality in e-prescribing,” said Divan Da’ve, CEO.
“Very few EHRs have achieved this distinction. We are dedicated to continuous improvement of our products, and the White Coat of Quality for 2012 is a tribute to our team’s work.” OmniMD serves more than 11,000 users with complete electronic medical record (EMR)/EHR software, cloud-based or enterprise. Surescripts is an important component of OmniMD’s complete EHR, Da’ve said.
OmniMD’s EHR previously completed Surescripts Gold certification. The resulting Gold Solution Provider status is granted to vendors with software products that surpass Surescripts’ baseline product certification to meet criteria that demonstrate a higher level of commitment to e-prescribing. OmniMD was one of only nine vendors to attain that status in 2010.
The Surescripts White Coat of Quality distinction for technology vendors is a critical part of Surescripts’ continuous quality improvement program. The White Coat recognizes technology vendors that uphold the highest standards of clinical quality in e-prescribing. E-prescribing saves lives, improves efficiency and reduces the cost of healthcare for all.
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems