eClinicalWorks®, a market leader in ambulatory clinical systems, announced that Huron Valley Physicians Association (HVPA), an Independent Physician Association (IPA) in Ann Arbor, Mich., has chosen eClinicalWorks comprehensive electronic health records (EHR) solution for its 600 providers. “At HVPA, we strive to serve our patients and community by providing an integrated and collegial network of physicians committed to the highest standard of patient-centered healthcare,” said Debra Roberts at Huron Valley Physicians Association (HVPA). “eClinicalWorks was selected because of its ability to enhance quality of care delivered in the most efficient manner possible.
It also offers tools for providers to take advantage of Meaningful Use incentives.” Providers will have the choice to implement the eClinicalWorks comprehensive EHR solution to streamline processes and promote patient safety while reducing costs. The solution will also help to improve continuity of care across multiple care settings, making critical information available at the point of care. Integration into the HVPA Health Focus clinical registry will eliminate duplicate data entry. Implementing eClinicalWorks will assist providers in taking advantage of provisions in HITECH Act, which authorizes the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) to impart a reimbursement incentive for physician and hospital providers who demonstrate the “meaningful use” of an EHR.
“eClinicalWorks has a long track record of proving community-based programs with a comprehensive EHR and interoperability,” said Girish Kumar Navani, CEO and co-founder of eClinicalWorks. “Our history of implementing quickly in community settings will help HVPA and we look forward to assisting its independent providers with intuitive functionality to help them deliver the highest quality of healthcare possible.”
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems