The mobile applications "Patient Medical Record (PMR)" and "Mother's Milk," developed by Rapid Consulting, have both received Zebra Technologies Validation.
By adhering to rigorous testing and best practices policies, PMR and Mother's Milk were recognized by Zebra as deserving of their exclusive validation program. The Zebra Validation program is designed to place Zebra's seal of approval on apps and solutions which specifically work with Zebra's hardware and adhere to their high standard of quality. Only a handful of apps have received Zebra validation, though Zebra is partnered with many development companies across the globe.
As of this writing, PMR and Mother's Milk are the only two healthcare solutions to receive the Zebra Validated badge. PMR is a smart device application built to display a wealth of patient information, including sensitive and urgent material, on a mobile device. The app functions as an electronic patient record, capable of fast updates and comprehensive patient history storage. Mother's Milk is a mobile solution for matching and verifying a mother's breast milk to her infant in hospitals. Using Rapid's own H-Gateway server, the solution integrates into existing hospital infrastructure and processes nurses' feeding requests to protect against accidental or incorrect milk feedings.
Anton Ansalmar, founder of Rapid Consulting, had the following to say: "It's a real honor to get Zebra's validation on our solutions. Not a lot of companies can boast that a provider like Zebra has personally signed-off on their apps. It means a lot to Rapid and shows we have built some truly great solutions."
Mother's Milk and PMR are already receiving interest from hospitals and healthcare centers, and Zebra Validation should serve to increase the buzz even further.
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems