Criterions EHR version 3.0 has been tested and certified under the Drummond Group's Electronic Health Records Office of the National Coordinator Authorized Certification Body (ONC-ACB) program.
This EHR software is compliant in accordance with the criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
"Meaningful Use Stage 2 requirements take Criterions EHR to a new level of functionality. Without breaking what clients love about our systems, Criterions EHR achieves Stage 2 requirements with ease and no more effort. Especially notable is Interoperability between physicians and patients, easier fulfillment of Clinical Quality Measures (CQM), Transition of care using Direct messaging, Powerful Patient education that is tied to Diagnosis, Medications and lab orders, easier CPOE for labs and radiology and more efficient Clinical Decision Support (CDS) at the point of care", says Raj Mathur, VP and Chief Technology Officer.
Drummond Group's ONC-ACB certification program certifies that EHRs meet the meaningful use criteria for either eligible provider or hospital technology. In turn, healthcare providers using the EHR systems of certified vendors are qualified to receive federal stimulus monies upon demonstrating meaningful use of the technology – a key component of the federal government's push to improve clinical care delivery through the adoption and effective use of EHRs by U.S. healthcare providers.
Criterions EHR, which met the requirements for Complete Ambulatory EHR certification, is an Electronic Health Record built on the understanding that one size does not fit all and the flexibility of systems is paramount to the success of providers. We believe in fast uptime, customized implementations, no loss in productivity, a myriad of input functions with a focus on usability.
This Complete EHR is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or guarantee the receipt of incentive payments."
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems