IngagePatient, the premier patient engagement platform, has executed a multi-year agreement with LiquidEHR, a leading provider of Electronic Health Record software for over 300 optometry practices nationwide.
"There were other options out there for meeting Meaningful Use 2 (MU2) and streamlining patient interactions, but IngagePatient was the only company offering comprehensive functionality," says Gabie Lambrechtse, CEO of LiquidEHR. "Our competitors are working on this type of functionality, but they don't have it yet. We know IngagePatient's solutions will give us a strategic advantage."
IngagePatient finalized its relationship with LiquidEHR on March 10, 2014. The optometry EHR was looking to meet Meaningful Use 2 requirements, and expand their offering with patient engagement tools that would be easy to integrate and deploy to existing practices.
"LiquidEHR practices are looking for greater web presence through social media to mobilize self-service tools, ultimately streamlining patient interactions and driving superior customer adoption," says Justin Neece, president and chief operations officer for IngagePatient. "IngagePatient offers LiquidEHR a patient mobile app, real-time scheduling, online and mobile bill pay, and online pre-registration through its MU2 certified, cloud-based platform. Driving greater revenue opportunities and extending care to patients outside the standard four walls of the clinic is a win-win for LiquidEHR, their providers and patients."
The combined IngagePatient and LiquidEHR solution will be fully integrated and extended across all existing and new customers. IngagePatient's mobile app, iOS and Android certified, is a key differentiator for LiquidEHR's practices to create new and rich patient experiences.
"IngagePatient helped us conserve tech resources and expand our product offering rapidly creating a great valuable to our clients, and us," says Lambrechtse. As a niche EHR, LiquidEHR is looking to expand aggressively gaining market share in the optometry industry.
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems