Askesis Development Group, a leader in software solutions for the behavioral health, addictions treatment, and social service markets, today announced that it has partnered with InteliChart, a leading provider of patient engagement and HIE technology.
Through the partnership, Askesis will add the 2014-ONC certified InteliChart Patient Portal as its exclusive patient engagement solution, giving Askesis clients a secure way to exchange health data in accordance with Meaningful Use Stage 2 standards. The patient portal’s advanced technology allows patients and their providers to stay connected and share critical health information, helping providers become more efficient and empowering patients to take an active role in managing their own healthcare. In addition, by leveraging InteliChart’s application programming interface (API), Askesis will be able to seamlessly integrate the patient portal into its software offerings and ensure that clients receive ongoing feature upgrades.
“We wanted a proven patient portal technology vendor-partner to help meet our needs as well as those of our customers and their patients,” said Askesis’s Bob Teitt, Vice President of Technology and Business Development. “The InteliChart Patient Portal does all of that. It integrates perfectly with our software while helping our customers achieve Meaningful Use. Most important, the patient portal enables patients to take ownership of their own healthcare, which can lead to improved care and better outcomes.”
With a rich set of features, the InteliChart Patient Portal enhances the care experience for both patients and providers. For example, patients and practice staff can communicate with each other online 24/7 through the patient portal’s HIPAA-compliant secure messaging. Moreover, patients can use the portal to update their medical records, request appointments, and receive and pay their bills.
Gary Hamilton, president of InteliChart, said: “We’re delighted that the InteliChart Patient Portal technology will now be complementing Askesis’s behavioral health solutions. With the patient portal, Askesis customers can offer patients even more opportunities for connection and engagement. We look forward to working with Askesis and helping their clients improve the lives of as many patients as possible.”
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems