Meaningful Use Monitor (MUM) announces the upcoming release of its enhanced Web-based Compliance Database for physicians.
Like the former version, the enhanced Database fully integrates with a provider's electronic health records software and tracks meaningful use compliance. The physician database is expected to be released at the end of April 2014, and the release of similarly enhanced database for hospitals will follow in May. Among the key features of the enhanced physician database are measures-by-measure guidance on reporting, audit detection capabilities, clear and concise documentation guidelines and financial management tools. The database also enables users to export reports into Excel for further analysis and printing.
Meaningful Use Monitor has helped dozens of hospitals and over 1,200 physicians understand and achieve meaningful use and avoid possible recoupment of CMS incentive payments. In addition to its Compliance Database, Meaningful Use Monitor offers research and advisory services through its exclusive monthly "MUM Club" as well as audit defense and support through its "Mock Audit" program, designed to test a provider's degree of readiness for an audit prior to attestation.
Meaningful Use Monitor reminds eligible professionals and hospitals that every provider must attest to meaningful use every year until 2021 and that CMS has the right to conduct an audit for each year's documentation for up to six years. MUM's Compliance Database, monthly "MUM Club" and Mock Audit service help physicians and hospitals ensure they are on track to meeting core and menu set objectives and avoid possible recoupment of CMS incentive payments.
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems