InterSystems is gaining the most ground in signing new hospitals outside the United States, while Siemens continues to have the largest EMR market share.
This and other key findings were released in the latest KLAS report, Global EMR Market Share 2014: Vendor Momentum outside the United States. "The global EMR landscape continues to grow at an increasing rate," said report author Chris Brown. "The vendors who are winning the most market share are the ones who are best adapting to country-specific requirements and providing integrated solutions."
The report looked at current and new EMR contracts in hospitals outside of the United States and includes products from Agfa HealthCare, ALERT, Allscripts, Cambio, Cerner, ChipSoft, CSC, IMS MAXIMS, InterSystems, MEDITECH and Siemens.
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems