Connexin Software Inc has been awarded the Surescripts White Coat of Quality Award for 2013 in recognition of its consistent commitment to excellence in the electronic prescribing process.
The White Coat of Quality Award is Surescripts' highest recognition for software providers that uphold strict standards and meet four specific criteria for clinical quality and best practices in e-prescribing.
"We are honored to be bestowed the White Coat award for our company's ongoing commitment to quality, safety and efficiency with our e-prescribing through Office Practicum," said Gregory H. Anderson, CEO of Connexin Software. "Pediatricians' top priority is providing patients and their families with the best care. E-prescribing not only reduces risks associated with medication errors, it enables physicians to perform their job more efficiently and allows them to give patients the information and attention they deserve."
"Surescripts is proud that our truly collaborative efforts with software technology providers are producing continuous quality improvements in e-prescribing and electronic information exchange. It is an honor to work closely with healthcare software professionals who are committed to implementing our proven e-prescribing best practices and who worked hard to earn the White Coat of Quality distinction," said Ajit Dhavle, Pharm.D., Director of Clinical Quality of Surescripts.
"The Surescripts White Coat of Quality Award is a rigorous program that ensures e-prescribing excellence," said G. Cameron Deemer, president of DrFirst. "Connexin's integration of Rcopia® for e-prescribing functionality is instrumental in applying best practices and helping providers improve patient safety and patient outcomes."
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems