Pulse Systems, Inc., announced today its Pulse Complete EHR, version 4.2, has achieved 2014 Edition Complete EHR Ambulatory* ONC Health IT Certification, which designates that the software is capable of supporting healthcare providers with Stage 1 and Stage 2 meaningful use measures required to qualify for funding under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA).
The Pulse Complete EHR, version 4.2, was certified on April 3, 2014, by ICSA Labs, an Office of the National Coordinator-Authorized Certification Body (ONC-ACB) and is compliant in accordance with the criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS).
"We are dedicated to offering healthcare providers the most adaptable and advanced solutions available for their individual practices and workflows, with the ultimate goal of improving their interactions with patients," said Jeff Burton, President and Chief Executive Officer of Pulse Systems. "The addition of 15 Clinical Quality Measures (CQMs) to the Pulse Complete EHR, version 4.2, demonstrates our continued commitment to keep providers up-to-date with meaningful use requirements."
ICSA Labs, an independent division of Verizon, offers vendor-neutral testing and certification. 2014 Edition ONC Health IT Certification is awarded to those technologies that are capable of meeting the more rigorous testing criteria developed to support providers and hospitals with Stage 2 meaningful use, which focuses on the capability of health IT to deliver higher quality patient care and exchange clinical information securely.
* This Complete EHR is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Pulse Complete EHR, version 4.2, was certified on April 3, 2014. CHPL Product Number: 140035R00.
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems