Eric McDonald, founder and CEO of DocuTAP, the country’s leading provider of integrated Electronic Medical Records (EMR) and practice management technology for urgent care practices, has announced that the company has partnered with ClearChoiceMD to provide EMR and practice management software to the New Hampshire-based walk-in urgent care center.
ClearChoiceMD currently has two walk-in clinic locations with plans to expand throughout Vermont and New Hampshire.
“ClearChoiceMD has impressive goals of improving access to care through urgent care centers,” said Eric McDonald, CEO. “Through this partnership, we seek to provide clients in Vermont and New Hampshire and their patients with an integrated urgent care experience that is both efficient and effective.”
Founded in 2000, DocuTAP specializes in delivering a patient-focused EMR and practice management solution tailored to meet the unique demands of operating an urgent care clinic. DocuTAP’s distinguishing feature is its easy-to-implement, web-based platform integrated for use on mobile tablets. Streamlining patient care and physician efficiency, the company offers customizable templates, automated analytics, and valuable reporting information to clients. DocuTAP also provides convenient revenue cycle management for billing and collections. With solutions tailored to each urgent care clinic, DocuTAP prides itself in offering tools to effectively manage patient visits from registration through reimbursement, enhancing the overall patient experience.
DocuTAP has experienced significant growth through investor funding, recently receiving $11.9 million in Series B funding from leading global venture capital firms, Bessemer Venture Partners and Bluff Point Associates. This growth has allowed the company to continue to enhance its solutions and services in order to meet the ever-changing requirements of an increasingly competitive healthcare system.
With the rising healthcare demand and physician shortage, investors have become more drawn to urgent care’s potential of improved patient access and making health care accessible to all.
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems