IOS Health Systems announces that Medios EHR® v5, one of the easiest to use and most robust cloud-based EHR's in the industry, has been certified as a Complete EHR for Meaningful Use (MU) Stage 1 and Stage 2 on May 8th, 2014 by the Drummond Group as part of the Office of the National Coordinator - Authorized Certification Body (ONC-ACB) program.
Medios EHR® v5 is now compliant with ONC's Complete EHR 2014 criteria for use by eligible providers to qualify for EHR incentives in support of both MU Stage 1 and Stage 2 measures. Industry estimates show that only approximately 20% of existing ambulatory vendors have achieved this major accomplishment thus far.
"We are very excited to have completed this significant milestone in achieving ONC-ACB 2014 Certification," says Andrew Carricarte - President, CEO of IOS Health Systems. "Our focus on product innovation and serving our clients has always been at the forefront of IOS. We are very pleased to offer our existing and future clients this capability as they continue to choose our technology to improve patient care and achieve higher profitability."
Medios EHR® is also part of the industry leading Medios® Software Suite which offers a seamless cloud-based platform for physician practices to operate all aspects of patient care within a powerful set of easy-to-use solutions. They include Medios EHR®, Medios PM®, Medios® Patient Portal and the Medios® Partner Portal. The Medios® platform is designed to empower healthcare providers to improve their clinical and financial outcomes while better serving and engaging their patients amidst a rapidly changing healthcare environment.
This Complete EHR is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or guarantee the receipt of incentive payments. Medios EHR® v5 was certified on May 8th, 2014 (Certificate # 05082014‐2359‐8) and has been certified to Criteria 170.314(a)(1‐15), 170.314(b)(1‐5,7), 170.314(c)(1‐3), 170.314(d)(1‐8), 170.314(e)(1‐3), 170.314(f)(1‐3), 170.314(g)(2‐4) and all of the CMS core CQMs including; CMS069v2, CMS117v2, CMS122v2, CMS138v2, CMS147v2, CMS155v2, CMS163v2, CMS164v2, CMS165v2, CMS166v3 in addition, this certified product version is provided in pricing packages and may require initial, one-time, and ongoing costs for subscription, maintenance, implementation services, and interfaces to third parties.
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems