Edmonton-based Clinisys EMR Inc., a company providing health informatics solutions, today announced its entry into the Ontario and British Columbia markets.
Alongside this market expansion, the company also announced a range of its new cloud-based solutions including EMR for Allied Health & Speciality; CliniBill – a stand-alone billing solution; and Patient Portal platform. Clinisys released its first intelligent-platform EMR product in the Alberta market in late 2012. Since then the company has expanded its product and market range and has collaborated with well-known names in the medical informatics industry.
With its latest release, Clinisys has now expanded from its original EMR system for general practitioners to include other areas of family medicine, specialists and the allied health domains. The Patient Portal Platform will allow patients to book appointments and access their medical and prescription history online. In its three year history, the company has brought forward a range of new-generation software solutions to the healthcare domain providing vital administrative and clinical information to clinicians.
"We are excited about the Ontario and BC market entry and are looking forward to further strengthen our vision to be a pan-Canadian EMR solution provider," said Mehadi Sayed, President and CEO of Clinisys.
Clinisys products are built to run on a variety of platforms designed for new-generation devices such as Android, iOS and Windows, and provide a secure access to patient administration and clinical tasks. Clinisys solutions are designed with the latest interoperable, secure and robust data standards that allow seamless exchange of health information between labs, pharmacies, referral directories, provincial networks and diagnostic devices.
In the information technology age where 'anytime, anywhere' access to patient records is vital, Clinisys is one of the very few Canadian companies to come up with a range of cross-platform solutions with embedded business intelligence based on the latest and most robust architecture in recent times.
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems