drchrono, the free Electronic Health Record (EHR) platform on the iPad, iPhone and cloud, today announced it has officially been certified for Meaningful Use (MU) Stage 2.
The company enhanced the EHR platform with new features as part of the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services EHR Incentive Program, i.e. Meaningful Use. InfoGard Laboratories completed the platform certification review.
Michael Nusimow, Co-Founder and CEO, states, "I am proud to announce that we are officially Meaningful Use Stage 2 certified." Michael goes on to say, "drchrono is focused on the mobile experience, we are the only company to use iPads during the certification process and have a native iPad app Stage 1 and Stage 2 dashboard. The MU2 dashboard has a status progress bar telling a doctor what requirements have been completed."
In addition to getting certified, drchrono announced today the drchrono iPad EHR has been ranked as the #1 mobile EHR for the second year in a row by Black Book Rankings, winning in 2013 and 2014. Black Book Rankings invited 22,000+ physicians, medical providers and professionals to evaluate medical software. drchrono ranked #1 in innovation, value and customer care.
Dr. Trenna Sutcliffe MD, a pediatrician who specializes in Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics in Los Altos, CA, mentions, "It is great to see the drchrono team being recognized by Black Book Rankings for creating such a great EHR for the Web and iPad."
Dr. Sutcliffe goes on to mention, "The design and functionality of the app was exactly what I was looking for when I started my practice. It allows me to send tasks to my staff, exchange e-mails with my patients and I have all patient data in one place that's easily accessible. I am looking forward to seeing what the company does next."
Daniel Kivatinos, Co-Founder and COO, states, "We were delighted to see drchrono picked as the top iPad EHR by physicians. Our simple yet powerful point-of-care iPad EHR app is a big step forward in mobile health design and the Black Book Rankings survey findings validate that."
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems