OTEMR, Inc., ONETOUCH EMR, 2.0 has achieved ONC HIT 2014 Edition Complete EHR certification, which designates that the software is capable of supporting eligible providers with meeting the Stage 1 and Stage 2 Meaningful Use measures required to qualify for funding under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA).
ONETOUCH EMR 2.0 was certified on July 14, 2014 by ICSA Labs, an Office of the National Coordinator-Authorized Certification Body (ONC-ACB) and is compliant in accordance with applicable criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS). "We believe this certification places OneTouch EMR at the forefront of EMR/EHR companies helping providers achieve Meaningful Use Stage 2," said Dr. Robert Abbate, founder and CEO, OTEMR, Inc. "Stage 1 ignited innovation and Stage 2 incentives will generate even greater EMR/EHR adoption and the evolution towards value-based medicine in the United States. OneTouch EMR is proud to achieve ONC HIT Complete EHR certification."
ICSA Labs, an independent division of Verizon, offers vendor-neutral testing and certification. 2014 Edition ONC HIT Certification is granted to those technologies that are capable of meeting the more rigorous testing criteria developed to support providers and hospitals who wish to demonstrate Stage 2 meaningful use, which focuses on the capability of health IT to deliver higher quality patient care and exchange clinical information securely. ONETOUCH EMR 2.0's certification number is 140181R00.
ONC HIT certification conferred by ICSA Labs does not represent an endorsement of the certified EHR technology by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
The clinical quality measures to which ONETOUCH EMR 2.0 has been certified include: CMS 50, CMS 62, CMS 68, CMS69, CMS65, CMS117, CMS122, CMS124, CMS126, CMS127, CMS130, CMS131, CMS138, CMS 139, CMS147, CMS148, CMS153, CMS155, CMS158, CMS165, CMS154 and CMS166. The additional software relied upon to comply with one or more of the certification criteria include: Emdeon Clinical, James + Direct Project Java Reference Implementation and NTPD.
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine
- Philips Debuts New Cloud-Based Clinical Analytics Dashboard To Enhance Patient Care And Staff Efficiency In Critical Care
- Mayo Clinic Reports Strong Performance in 2015
- Redox Extends Capabilities of Salesforce Health Cloud with Patient Data from Electronic Medical Records
- Divurgent Appoints Bert Reese Vice President, Portfolio Management and Innovation
- Sharp To Showcase Solutions At Healthcare Information And Management Systems Society Annual Conference
- Emanate Wireless Launches PowerPath Temp, Revolutionizes Healthcare Refrigeration Monitoring
- Mission Health Selects PeraHealth To Enhance Clinical Surveillance, Patient Safety
- UPMC Partners with Vivify Health for Mobile Population Health and Chronic Care Management
- Philips And Allianz Worldwide Partners Launch Connected Health Solution And Services In Germany
- Philips Enters New Agreement On Patient Monitoring Systems And Software With The Stockholm County Council