ReportsnReports.com adds electronic medical record (EMR) market research reports for Europe, North America and Asia regions to its store. The electronic medical record market in North America is considered as the largest market, which is poised to grow at a CAGR of 7.96% from 2012 to 2018. The European electronic medical market is considered to be the second largest market in this segment and it is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.15%.
The Asian electronic medical record market is the third largest market, preceded by North America and Europe, and it is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.88% from 2012 to 2018. The European electric medical record market report defines and segments the concerned market, with appropriate analysis and forecast of revenue. It also helps in identifying market trends and recent market developments.
The healthcare industry in Europe is considered to be one of the biggest industrial sectors, which is expected to boom further owing to the recent technological advancements taking place in the medical field. Increased ageing population in Europe has fueled the demand of adopting such highly efficient technically devices to deliver utmost level of patient care and better operability in hospitals as well as clinics.
Countries that have contributed to this demand in the European region are U.K., Germany, France, the Netherlands, and Spain. In the recent times, it has been observed that there is huge disparity among sophisticated IT equipments offered by healthcare providers. This fierce competition among top healthcare companies has significantly led to driving the market growth of electronic medical record in Europe.
Various other factors, such as implementation of EMR systems, increasing mergers and acquisitions among companies dealing with EMR's, and the overall demand to modernize healthcare IT facilities have collaboratively helped in progressing the growth of EMR market in Europe. Furthermore, the need to have rapid access to confidential patient information has also triggered the market growth in countries, especially in U.K.
The European EMR market is segmented by component, deployment, application, end-user, product, and geography. On the basis of components, the European Electronic Medical Record (EMR) market is segmented as hardware, service and software. On the basis of deployments, the market is classified into on-premise, web-based, and cloud-based.
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine
- Philips Debuts New Cloud-Based Clinical Analytics Dashboard To Enhance Patient Care And Staff Efficiency In Critical Care
- Mayo Clinic Reports Strong Performance in 2015
- Redox Extends Capabilities of Salesforce Health Cloud with Patient Data from Electronic Medical Records
- Divurgent Appoints Bert Reese Vice President, Portfolio Management and Innovation
- Sharp To Showcase Solutions At Healthcare Information And Management Systems Society Annual Conference
- Emanate Wireless Launches PowerPath Temp, Revolutionizes Healthcare Refrigeration Monitoring
- Mission Health Selects PeraHealth To Enhance Clinical Surveillance, Patient Safety
- UPMC Partners with Vivify Health for Mobile Population Health and Chronic Care Management
- Philips And Allianz Worldwide Partners Launch Connected Health Solution And Services In Germany