- Creative technology from Mach 7 Technologies provides innovative solution in light of BYOD policies.
Mach 7 Technologies (Mach7), a global provider of enterprise clinical image management solutions, brings its award winning technology and innovation to the mobile market. Mach7 introduces the new Keystone iModality application for mobile devices. The latest software solution from Mach7 Keystone Suite empowers clinicians to capture medical imaging data from an iPhone or iPad to be stored on a patient’s Electronic Health Record (EHR). Capturing visual light photos, videos, and notes of moles, specimens, ulcers, abuse cases, and more can be as simple as snapping a photo from a phone or tablet device.
Through a simple workflow the iModality application enables clinicians to associate any image, video, or note captured on an iPhone or iPad to related patient and procedure attributes. Captured medical imaging data can then be sent directly to an archive or workstation through the Keystone server based on customer-defined rules, and linked to the Electronic Medical Record (EMR) for later digital reference. (The Keystone iModality application is intended for use to capture medical imaging data for clinical review. Captured medical imaging data is not intended to be used for diagnosis.)
Keystone iModality app is another example of Mach7’s continuous creative innovation which was recognized by Frost & Sullivan with the 2012 Global Enterprise Imaging Informatics Entrepreneurial Company of the Year Award. The global market research firm believes that Mach 7 Technologies has shown strength in terms of innovation in business processes, leadership in customer value as well as market penetration.
“The new mobile device application exemplifies Mach 7 Technologies’ ability to meet the technical as well as clinical requirements of enterprise image management and archiving,” says John Memarian, General Manager, Sales & Global Marketing for Mach7. “This ability is proving pivotal in aligning the incentives of the various medical imaging stakeholders across the clinical, IT, and business enterprise.”
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems