Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) today announced its participation in the American College of Cardiology Conference (ACC) Annual Meeting in Washington, D.C., where it will present the innovative imaging and informatics solutions that are helping clinicians deliver timely diagnoses and minimally-invasive treatments to a growing cardiovascular patient population.
"Changes to the healthcare landscape are adding pressure to the limited financial and staff resources at hospitals and medical centers and our innovations are supporting a more direct and accelerated path to quality care delivery at an affordable cost," said Gene Saragnese, CEO, Imaging Systems, Philips Healthcare. "Our goal is to ensure that actionable clinical intelligence is easily accessible wherever care decisions are made so that clinicians can quickly and confidently diagnose and treat patients."
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems