ETIAM Integrate Solution or EIS is a universal content integration system that allows physicians and healthcare professionals to store and incorporate patient images and multimedia examinations within the healthcare enterprise.
"The solution," says George Hunt, VP of Sales, "is really a comprised suite of intricate software modules that we have developed over the years. Until now, we have not been able to pinpoint a full scale, single product that would allow healthcare administrators to get the most out of their imaging enterprise." The solution is built upon ETIAM's years of experience in healthcare connectivity and delivers a comprehensive integration engine for multimedia data produced throughout the healthcare enterprise.
Image intensive departments have relied on ETIAM Integrate to provide physicians, professionals, and educators control of images, video, sound, and documents to share with colleagues and for training and for use in seminars and presentations. ETIAM Integrate provides the means to improve workflow and quality of care in the operating room and in other clinical areas. ETIAM Integrate allows data interchange between clinical system components, the "image-centric" PACS, hospital information systems, and the electronic medical record.
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems