Mach7 Technologies®, a global provider of enterprise image management systems and services, has announced Radiology and Imaging Specialists (RIS) has chosen Mach7 Enterprise Imaging Platform to consolidate and manage all RIS medical imaging services across central Florida.
Focused on providing their patients and referring physicians with the most accurate, reliable and professional services, RIS is devoted to utilizing the most advanced radiology and imaging technology available. Mach7 Enterprise Imaging Platform allows RIS to: · Consolidate – The Mach7 VNA platform component consolidates RIS imaging data across sites and visualization solutions through a non-proprietary, standards-based approach to long-term storage;
- Control – Granular image level control allows RIS to resolve complex workflow challenges enabling best-of-breed visualization optimizing clinical workflows and enhancing patient care;
- Access – Provides consolidation of imaging data across RIS and access to data through a zero-footprint, universal clinical viewer simplifying access to referring physicians and patients while providing a path to Meaningful Use certification;
- Interoperate – Enabling a business model for sharing imaging data across disparate organizations and referring sites.
"Since we started operations over 40 years ago, we've focused on providing our community with the highest quality medical imaging services available," stated David J. Marichal, R.T., CTO, RIS. "We have 27 board-certified radiologists, many of whom are sub-specialized, so it's important they have the tools and resources that allow them to streamline their workflow and consistently deliver quality examination results. Mach7's solution will also help us meet Meaningful Use requirements and enhance interoperability across sites. Benefits to our radiologists, our referring partners and our patients will be realized upon deploying this powerful new solution from Mach7."
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine
- Philips Debuts New Cloud-Based Clinical Analytics Dashboard To Enhance Patient Care And Staff Efficiency In Critical Care
- Mayo Clinic Reports Strong Performance in 2015
- Redox Extends Capabilities of Salesforce Health Cloud with Patient Data from Electronic Medical Records
- Divurgent Appoints Bert Reese Vice President, Portfolio Management and Innovation
- Sharp To Showcase Solutions At Healthcare Information And Management Systems Society Annual Conference
- Emanate Wireless Launches PowerPath Temp, Revolutionizes Healthcare Refrigeration Monitoring
- Mission Health Selects PeraHealth To Enhance Clinical Surveillance, Patient Safety
- UPMC Partners with Vivify Health for Mobile Population Health and Chronic Care Management
- Philips And Allianz Worldwide Partners Launch Connected Health Solution And Services In Germany
- Philips Enters New Agreement On Patient Monitoring Systems And Software With The Stockholm County Council