Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America (SIICA), a division of Sharp Electronics Corporation, will be participating in the RF Ideas Booth at the 2016 Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) Annual Conference and Exhibition in Las Vegas, NV.
The HIMSS Annual Conference and Exhibition is a showcase for the newest technology trends and solutions in health IT. Bringing together more than 40,000 healthcare IT professionals, clinicians, executives and vendors from around the world, HIMSS is the largest health IT event in the industry. Sharp will be showcasing cost accounting and access control solutions ideally suited for medical care and related facilities.
Featured at HIMSS will be the Sharp MX-C301W Desktop Workgroup multifunctional printer (MFP). It provides powerful functionality in a compact footprint and is a great solution for nurse's stations, doctor's offices, reception areas and more.
In addition to the peace of mind that comes from one of the most comprehensive MFP network and data security suites, Sharp MFP security is further enhanced when paired with print release software that helps safeguard printed confidential healthcare information, and tracks and manages print and scan jobs. With this new offering, users can authenticate at an MFP equipped with an RF Ideas card reader which will enable them to access the print/scan/copy options for which they have permissions.
Additionally, Sharp will be highlighting its certifications and compatibility with leading healthcare EMR (Electronic Medical Record) providers that help ensure seamless operation of Sharp printers and MFPs.
"We're eager to engage with healthcare IT professionals at HIMSS16 and show them how Sharp products can help meet the needs of healthcare organizations of all sizes," said Mike Marusic, Senior Vice President, Marketing, Operations and Services, Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America. "We are thrilled to be invited back for a third time by RF Ideas, our long-standing Sharp Partner Program Member."
Stop by the RF Ideas booth #3669 from March 1 to 3 at the Venetian/Sands Convention Center in Las Vegas to learn more about Sharp's technologies and solutions for the healthcare industry.
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine
- Philips Debuts New Cloud-Based Clinical Analytics Dashboard To Enhance Patient Care And Staff Efficiency In Critical Care
- Mayo Clinic Reports Strong Performance in 2015
- Redox Extends Capabilities of Salesforce Health Cloud with Patient Data from Electronic Medical Records
- Divurgent Appoints Bert Reese Vice President, Portfolio Management and Innovation
- Emanate Wireless Launches PowerPath Temp, Revolutionizes Healthcare Refrigeration Monitoring
- Mission Health Selects PeraHealth To Enhance Clinical Surveillance, Patient Safety
- UPMC Partners with Vivify Health for Mobile Population Health and Chronic Care Management
- Philips And Allianz Worldwide Partners Launch Connected Health Solution And Services In Germany
- Philips Enters New Agreement On Patient Monitoring Systems And Software With The Stockholm County Council
- Four Leading U.S. Health Systems Sign On To Improve ICU Care With Philips Enterprise Telehealth Programs