Healthcare Holdings Group, Inc. (HCH) extends patent infringement protection to its customer-base through a recently signed nonexclusive Patent License Agreement with MyMedicalRecords, Inc. a wholly-owned subsidiary of MMRGlobal (OTC: MMRF). Established in the Personal Health Records (PHR) market with AccessMyRecords.com since 2005, HCH breaks into the Electronic Health Records (EHR) market with MU compliance and customer-base protection as a guiding force for their HIMSS13 multi-product launch—the highly anticipated release of ChartZoneMD EHR Software Suite for General Practitioners and Chiropractic disciplines.
"Industry standards are an integral part to the successful implementation, trust, and public acceptance of HIE [Health Information Exchange] and related markets. In recognition of MMR's recent patent approvals—specific to providing online medical records—we feel the investment towards compliance is a responsible protective measure with direct benefit to our clients and shareholders,” said Leonard Tambasco, Chairman and CEO of Healthcare Holdings Group, Inc.
Of the nonexclusive Patent License Agreement with MMR, Mr. Tambasco said, “This Agreement solidifies HCH’s position to enhance and continually support industry-wide standardization efforts." According to Robert H. Lorsch, Chairman and CEO, MMRGlobal “HCH customer agreements warrant and represent that they have all necessary rights to offer their products and services. This Agreement demonstrates that HCH takes that representation seriously by acquiring the necessary Intellectual Property rights to protect their customers.” An additional market advantage unique to Healthcare Holdings Group, Inc. is their product line’s ability to provide doctors and clinicians with a series of free-standing or add-on modules—like their Patient Portal or SmartFormsMD Voice-Command Module with Medical Dictionary—to be used with other EHR software environments. HCH will launch their MU compliant EHR at HIMSS13.
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems