Customer Testimonials Illustrate How Healthcare IT Organizations Save More Than $1 Million in Helpdesk Costs Through Automated User Provisioning and Self-Service Password Reset Identity Management Software Innovation.
Avatier Corp., a leader in risk-driven identity and access management software, today announced the availability of six new customer YouTube video shorts that highlight the company's innovation and expertise in identity management. Through commentary provided by healthcare IT professionals at Gwinnett Medical Center, each vignette shows how Avatier's automated user provisioning and self-service password reset software have helped Gwinnett save approximately $1.1 million in helpdesk costs and more than 73,000 administrative hours since implementation.
With Avatier's Identity Management Software, Gwinnett more easily integrates with doctors in their McKesson HCI, McKesson HPF and Sunquest Laboratory™ systems, while achieving enhanced Active Directory password reset security and scaling to an ever-increasing number of new hire, transfer and termination user account provisioning requests without adding staff. The identity management customer videos credit Avatier for providing rapid deployment while delivering superior time-to-value and optimum operational efficiency through IT automation, streamlined self-service business processes and measurable cost benefits. With Avatier's automated password reset tool with enterprise password management synchronization capabilities, the videos relate how Avatier's Password Station allows Gwinnett to immediately fulfill requests from doctors, clinics and laboratories in their network, which ultimately results in more responsive and effective care for their patients.
With Avatier's identity management software, Gwinnett now automates new hire, transfer, termination and other HR user provisioning tasks with limited staff. "We handle 11,000 requests every quarter," said Kelly Keeler, Gwinnett's senior security analyst and supervisor, in the video, "and with a staff of only three, Identity Enforcer is a huge help in making sure we answer all the requests that come through, and that we get the access that's needed for all the employees and physicians in the organization." "Avatier is able to present customer testimonials firsthand in these videos, which illustrate the great many benefits any healthcare IT organization can realize by deploying identity management software with self-service password reset and an IT service catalog with automated user provisioning," said Nelson Cicchitto, chairman and CEO, Avatier. "With the help of our valued customers in the healthcare industry, we are spreading the word about Avatier's innovations and the ability to scale hospital operations to higher demands without adding staff and significantly reducing operational costs."
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems