Philips awarded top honors by KLAS in five imaging equipment categories; recognition signifies leadership in working with customers to resolve issues and match expectations Andover, Mass. – Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) today announced the company was named Overall Performance Leader in Imaging Equipment in the 2013 Best in KLAS Awards: Medical Equipment & Infrastructure report.
Philips also received Best in KLAS and Best in Category awards for five of its imaging products: Ingenuity Core128 Computed Tomography (CT), Ingenia 1.5T and 3.0T Magnetic Resonance (MR), iE33 ultrasound and PageWriter TC70 cardiograph. The annual Best in KLAS Awards: Medical Imaging & Infrastructure are presented by KLAS, an independent research firm, and honor the best-performing imaging, pharmacy automation and infrastructure vendors in the world based on evaluations from health care providers. Products are evaluated based on five categories: Sales and Contracting; Implementation and Training; Functionality and Upgrades; Service and Support; and General.
In addition to being named Overall Performance Leader in Imaging Equipment for the first time, Philips was also awarded:
- Best in KLAS, CT 64-slice+: Philips Ingenuity Core128 CT (Score: 93.5/100, and a 100 percent Service and Support rating for “keeping promises”)
- Best in KLAS, MR – 1.5T: Philips Ingenia 1.5T MR (Score: 90.8/100)
- Best in KLAS, MR – 3.0T: Ingenia 3.0T MR (Score: 87.8/100)
- Best in KLAS, Ultrasound – Cardiovascular: Philips iE33 (Score: 88.4/100)
- Best in Category1, ECG – Resting: Philips PageWriter TC70 (Score: 83.5/100)
“Our number one priority is delivering a remarkable customer experience,” said Gene Saragnese, chief executive officer of Imaging Systems at Philips. “Considerable focus and energy goes into continually improving the quality and experience around our products. I am so pleased that our loyal customers have recognized our efforts.”
To learn more about Philips’ products and solutions, visit: http://www.healthcare.philips.com.
The complete 2013 Best in KLAS Award: Medical Imaging & Infrastructure report can be found at: http://www.klasresearch.com.
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems