Fujitsu have announced its new LIFEBOOK(R) E Series family of business notebook computers, designed to optimize enterprise mobility. The stylish and lightweight premium notebook PCs are ideal for demanding business users who are constantly on the go, require reliable devices and want to save on costs, but not compromise on features.
As expected from a leading enterprise notebook manufacturer such as Fujitsu, the new LIFEBOOK E Series includes new features that address the mobility demands of CIOs and the enterprise market. These features help ensure that corporate ICT departments can enjoy cost savings from the use of standardized components and accessories such as the main board, modular bay devices, AC adapters and docking stations. Fujitsu, which is one of the top IT services companies in the world, is no stranger to corporate IT needs and once again has been named a leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Global Enterprise Desktops and Notebooks (source: Gartner, published November 2012).
While businesses of all sizes continue to extend the reach of "bring your own device" (BYOD) programs, they are also focused on the cost of supporting these devices for the enterprise. The LIFEBOOK E Series with its complementary components, accessories, and BIOS make BYOD, a typically costly task, manageable and cost effective.
The LIFEBOOK E Series family is available in three form factors that focus on the heavy mobile users as well as individuals who want a mobile 15" desktop alternative. Fujitsu designed the LIFEBOOK E Series to deliver the performance and flexibility needs of the corporate customer in a changing environment.
All three of the new LIFEBOOK models offer full business functionality and convenient functions that are expected in today's premium business notebooks. The LIFEBOOK E Series is available as 13", 14" and 15.6" models, and includes a roomy touchpad with integrated buttons, an optional backlit keyboard, and the Fujitsu signature modular bay that is capable of hosting a second battery, a second hard disk drive, an optical drive or a weight saver module to give users the lightest possible traveling weight. And as with all of the Fujitsu LIFEBOOK products, the new LIFEBOOK E Series models are designed to last, with an aluminum palm rest, solid magnesium lid to protect the system during travels.
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems