- Partnership Brings Added Value to Industry in Reduction of Compliance Risks
CellTrak Technologies Inc., the leading provider of mobile solutions for home care, hospice and private duty, announced today that they have executed a new strategic partnership agreement with C3 Advisors, LLC. C3 Advisors provides strategic business process solutions that emphasize convergence among operations, finance and human resources for maximum productivity, risk reduction and optimal profitability. With the combined knowledge of process challenges facing home care, private duty, community care, personal care and hospice throughout the US, Canada and the UK, the CellTrak and C3 partnership delivers a unique opportunity for providers to more effectively utilize your available resources. The partnership offers solutions that will improve operational productivity and achieve lasting efficiency gains and cost reductions for existing or prospective CellTrak customers.
Sharon Harder, President of C3 Advisors commented, “We are very excited about this opportunity to partner with CellTrak, the recognized industry leader in providing effective integrated, mobile solutions for global home care providers. Through process improvement and technology implementation, C3 Advisors and CellTrak will be able to work together with our clients to improve patient care, operational savings and reduction of compliance risk.”
C3 has developed a philosophy rooted in their belief that financial management and human resources are interdependent functions that must operate in tandem to deliver the highest level of productivity, profitability and longevity. They deliver results on their beliefs by providing affordable solutions to help small businesses overcome the challenges associated with achieving long-term business success.
“This partnership is another step toward enabling improved patient engagement through the use of mobile technology. C3 Advisors brings significant operational efficiency expertise to the table to help improve outcomes at the point of care.” added Michael K. Wons, President and CEO of CellTrak Technologies, Inc.
CellTrak solutions are used by thousands of agency offices to support the delivery of care services. All products are agency configurable, secure, and compliant. Interdisciplinary care teams are empowered to communicate directly and deliver information securely and effortlessly. Together we strive for organizations to embrace technology to reduce their operational costs while improving productivity, enhance field staff safety, and increase compliance. Our overall objective is found within the industry, improving overall outcomes.
About C3 Advisors
C3 Advisors, LLC provides expert solutions guided by the conviction that the most successful healthcare service providers build value through proactive management of operations, effective financial management and adoption of strategic human resource programs designed to increase productivity and profitability. C3 focuses on delivery of high quality, affordable services to its clients. The C3 team has deep, rich and relevant expertise in home healthcare services that encompass the work of Medicare certified agencies, private duty providers, community care providers and hospice. For more information please visit: www.c3advisors.com
About CellTrak Technologies
CellTrak Technologies, Inc. is the leading provider of integrated mobile solutions for the home healthcare, hospice, and private duty markets. Our patented software-as-a-service solutions run on GPS-enabled mobile devices via a homecare technology platform which automates workflow and reduces cost. Data is transmitted wirelessly via our secure cloud based services making the data available real time where instantaneous integration is provided to the back-end clinical systems and the payer networks. Healthcare Workers across the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom deliver millions of successful visits every month via CellTrak. For more information please visit: www.celltrak.com
- Emanate Wireless Launches PowerPath Temp, Revolutionizes Healthcare Refrigeration Monitoring
- UPMC Partners with Vivify Health for Mobile Population Health and Chronic Care Management
- Nucleus Independent Living Enables Rapid Response to Care with CellTrak™
- Procura Attains Mobile Milestone Topping 3 Million Mobile Healthcare Visits
- Ark Uses CellTrak™ for Comprehensive Assessment at the Point of Care
- Tech-Savvy Seniors Seek Digital Tools to Manage Health
- Charlotte Area Hospice Uses Technology to Improve Patient Care
- Mobile Solution Product Family Offers Hospice Leader Choice
- Blood Pressure Monitoring Testing Market is Expected to Reach USD 3.7 Billion Globally in 2019
- CAJ Senior Care Services Deploys Oracle HCM Cloud to Help Establish Innovative HR Management Platform
Latest from Healthcare Technology Magazine News
- Global Healthcare IT Market Will Grow At A CAGR Of 5.7% to 2018
- BRHC Supports Centralisation Of Specialist Paediatric Services With Three New C-arms
- Procura Group of Companies Leads US Market
- CellTrak™ Achieves Major Milestone in roll-out of Latest Platform
- Introducing First-of-a-Kind PhysIQ Predictive Analytic Technology for Proactive Health Monitoring
- CareCloud Continues to Expand Market Footprint, Product Innovation, and Infrastructure for Growth in Second Quarter of 2014
- Mark VanderWerf Elected Chairman American Telemedicine Association’s Industry Council
- GlobalMed Announces New Alliance for Transforming Healthcare Delivery In The Middle East Through Telemedicine
- Secure Mobile Communication Market in Healthcare Industry
- The Promise of Integrated Healthcare: Health Information Systems